Want to help us support Gold Star Families?
We need your help! The following positions are just a few examples:
- Volunteer as one of the riders for the Gold Star 500
– Remember, we are talking about 500 miles in four days… start training yesterday!
- Volunteer to assist with the Gold Star 500
– Support Vehicle Specialist: follow the group in a provided support vehicle that helps with injuries, maintenance issues, etc…
– Route Scout: ride ahead of group and meet at specified break locations with meals, water, ice packs…
– Rest Stop Assistant: prep the layover sites for the group, to include liaising with VFW/AL, community, armory full timers, etc…
– Committee Member: assist with the ride development from start to finish
- Sign up for an event and/or contact [email protected] to get involved now!